Huge thanks to Carol at Shoreditch Bakes for nominating me for a ‘One Lovely Blog’ award last week.
With nomination comes great responsiblity, here’s what happens next…
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell us 7 facts about yourself.
- I was born and grew up in Essex, lived in Bournemouth and London and now live in Essex (sorry, London Borough of Havering to be precise!).
- My favourite film of all time is Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
- I love skiing and roller skating.
- My two favourite cities in the world are London and Paris.
- I completed a degree in Fashion Studies at The Arts Institute in Bournemouth.
- I speak German.
- My middle name is ‘Kirstie’ but is spelt ‘Kirste’ because that’s how my Dad (thinking he was spelling it correctly) spelt it on my birth certificate!
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Adam Prosser Photography – Adam is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. His photography skills are amazing too! (See some of his great work here).
- Rose Darling – very talented Fashion Graphic Designer who blogs about her latest projects & inspirations.
- The Craftmakery – small craft business run by Helen Hodge and Lydia Fraser-Ward selling craft kits for adults.
- All About Kate – obsessed with what Kate Middleton’s wearing? Me too. Check out this fab fashion and style blog all about our fave Royal.
- London Bride – one of the best UK wedding blogs I’ve come across.
- The Women’s Room – Amanda & Jane are the women behind this fab blog – an online community for stylish 30-something women.
- An Essex Wife – Alice Langley’s blog about family life in Essex. Great read.
- Diary of a Vintage Girl – this blog rocks the vintage world.
- Adore by Chloe – gorgeous wedding blog focussing on handmade and pretty things. Love it.
- My Little Ginger Wedding – lovely wedding blog full of inspiration and prettiness.
- Style on the Couch – Great fashion blog by a Brit living in Manhattan.
- Vixen Vintage – lots of vintage lovliness. So much inspiration!
- Love to Hate London – A must-read for anyone who has lived in the Capital.
- That Good Girl Chi - London blogger with great style.
- Gabi Fresh – Fashion blog filling the void for trendy women size 14 and up. Refreshing!
- Post a comment on each of your nominees’ blogs telling them about the nomination.
Well done to all the other lovely bloggers who I am enjoying at the moment! Feel free to participate or not.